We are getting older

Monday, May 9, 2011

I want the pain to be on pause..

I'm not saying about being single or anything about lost boyfie or whatever under that genre..
actually I apparently suffering pain because I'm totally in love with my wisdom tooth..am I crazy? haha

Referring to Wikipedia, wisdom tooth, in humans, is any of the usually four third molars. Wisdom teeth usually appears between 17 to 25 and it is possible to have more than 4 wisdom teeth in which case they are called supernumerary teeth..

OK..I think 4 are more enough..I love it to be ordinary, so please don't be more.

I believe most of you out there knew how it feel when these teeth appear..it totally, extremely painful..plus ulcer will appear to accompany this tooth..ouchh...

can't enjoy foods like before for about a week or more..oh..hope i can make it...

I'm totally in love with u oh my wisdom teeth..please put the pain on pause cause I miss the taste of rice, chicken, squid and others..I hate to drink waters all day long with only oat..pleaseeeee :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...