We are getting older

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This is my last warning


Stop all those words
Do not say even single alphabet bout my parents
Who do you think you are?
What on earth, you trying to do?
Stop comparing us with others especially your kids..

Hey!! We’re not belong to you..

Our DNA clearly shown that we are our parent’s properties
SO, our behavior, interest, sickness, passion, everything according to our parent’s trait
Do you have problem with that?
We are extremely happy enjoying our life..and more happier without you
Stop arguing, disturbing because it’s pathetic, annoying.

Please read my lips carefully,

Don’t you ever talk nonsense about my lovely parents and siblings.
Don’t you dare to make my mum cry, hurt my dad feelings, or underestimate my sisters and brother
If you dare, you are dealing with the wrong person.
Try to remember all these..I’ll help you with the flash back
I hate you guys, you are troublesome that chaos my life 
He dying to help all of you to be a better person
These what he get as returns
OH I’m so proud to know who exactly you are (in the bad ways)

FYI(for your information, if you do not know what FYI stand for)

I’m tired of listening to those similar old stories about you all
I truly envy with that
I only enjoying bit of the time but it’s not exactly like yours
You’ll be at his side when he at the best moment but not at the poorer state..
At the same time you make my mum cried, hurt her feelings with those acts.
In front of everyone, you acts humble, lovely and caring
But luckily I’m not a fool, your acting skill still need some training here

Now, I won’t care about that anymore

Believe me that me and my sisters n brother will show the world how proud my DAD and MUM would be
Firuz and Jamilah kids had created their own higher achievement, we has our own records
My sister wake up from her lower achievement to the highest and going to completing her studies at one of the top private university
My brother who show his laziness part turn out to be a prince that should be proud of his intelligent brain and going to further for foundation in engineering
My another sister, I believe she’s going to do well in her SPM this year based on her excellent result since kindergarten
The youngest, she blow everyone away..she got first place in Chinese kindergarten, now she doing well at her primary school..she do have third and fourth language.
Me, I still hold the record for PTS(penilaian tahap satu)..I’m the only one in the whole family that succeeds it. And I’m graduate and pursuing my next level of studies.
At least, we learn from the poorer, from the lowest part that’s how people learn bout life..
We learn to appreciate more bout life, relationship, difficulties seeking for money.

The best parts are, WE PROUD TO HAVE THIS OLD MAN AND LADY AS OUR PARENT

They raised we up accordingly from the root of humanities
That are the reasons when you talk and try hard to underestimate us, we can still give you a big smile and talk less..that’s better isn’t it..
We’ll make our parents more richer than you all and one day you’ll begging us for something
Just read bout this back
This is my last warning, revenge coming soon from their kids with matured way..

3 comments:

tirah said...

huish awat ni awat?

= fatynn = said...

i will tell u the whole story privately

Kyra said...

ape jd ni fatin???
u ok???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...